Your job responsibilities will include
- Originate new counterparts and onboard
- Manage the trade cycle across barrels, from deal negotiation to trade execution and
posting trades on exchange
- Attend global oil industry events and conferences.
- Market Onyx Commodities as a market maker and Direct Trading counterpart
- Provide superior service to counterparts
- Strong efforts to improve service edge iteratively through a process driven approach
- Work within a team and be open to being mentored and trained.
The requirements for the job are as follows
- A degree within finance, economics, or related field of study.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills: able to process and analyse information &
data; sensitivity to numbers
- A foreign language in either: Arabic, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and/or
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Self-starter who is exceptionally driven by achieving targets
How to apply
Please click on Apply Now.
* Please note, due to the high number of applicants we are unable to reply to all applications. If you have not heard back within 30 days of applying, then your application was at this time unsuccessful.